126 Rohs Road, East Bendigo
LIFESTYLE CHOICES ON 3 ½ ACRES – EAST BENDIGO
Located in the horse racing precinct of Bendigo is where you will find this terrific 3 ½ acre parcel of land with multiple uses.
The property features: –
• 2 street frontages: – Rohs Road and Borley Lane
• 7 fully fenced paddocks all with water rises direct from the tank, well set up for horses
• 33,000 litre water tank and pump
• Small Dam
• 11 x11mtr American style barn with concrete floor, double doors at the front
and an approx. 3 mtr high roller door at the rear, a mezzanine floor and has
been fitted out with lighting & power points
• Town water runs past the front of the property, and a power pit is located
right on the front boundary. Sewer pipe has been capped near the shed
ready for your new home to be constructed.
• Plans for proposed subdivision allowing for a 5-lot subdivision are also available (STCA)
This property could ideally be used by someone who is wanting to build a home and have their horses close by, a tradie who is looking for a fabulous sized shed or a developer who would like to take advantage of the land development in this precinct.
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact the sales team on 54422255 anytime.